Built around new technologies, its recording studio and experimentation spaces, La Muse en Circuit shares its experience and expertise in the field of new music.
We develop numerous actions for professionals and higher education through computer tools teaching, digital audio techniques and musicology approach.
All our actions are done in partnership with educational institutions (universities, higher education establishments, local education authorities, conservatoires, etc.) as past of their curriculum or professional training plan. Several approaches can thus be considered according to our partners’ needs:
– Hands-on workshops: improvisation, instrumental and electroacoustic composition, radio art etc.
– Professional trainings directed towards teachers from national education as part of the academic education plan.
– Studio tour and presentation of our artistic and technological activities.
– Conferences / about new music and news technologies
– Electroacoustic techniques teaching for numerous higher education establishments (CFMI d’Orsay, Pôle Sup’93 & CeFEdeM Île-de-France, École nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs, etc).